I have a big girl crush on this woman.
I was introduced to Lindsey through a friend a little while ago and immediately fell in love with her energy, her content, and her work. I’ve followed her, listened to her show, and loved what she’s doing. But when I got to meet her in person at an event we both spoke at this spring, it really sealed the deal for me. She is as great in real life as she is online, and I am so happy I get to share her story and magic with you.
Lindsey Schwartz is an entrepreneur, top podcast host, and best-selling author. Fiercely committed to supporting other women, Lindsey invests her time in mentoring women and girls of all ages—from high achieving entrepreneurs to high school students. She’s also an investor in female-founded companies including beverage brand Lite Pink.
As a sought after speaker, Lindsey travels around the world inspiring women to get out of their own way and into action around their big ideas, and helping them create the careers they’ve always dreamed of.
After seeing numerous women in her life stop short of pursuing their own entrepreneurial dreams because of fear and self-doubt, she saw the need for more honest conversations about the ups & downs of entrepreneurship in order to show women that they don’t have to have it all together to get started. From there, the Powerhouse Women community, annual event, and podcast were born, with the motto that we’re not meant to do business (or life) alone!
In this episode, Lindsey shares the story of how she moved from her comfort zone to community leader status, what gave her the courage to take a big leap, and how you can tune into your own powerhouse self and do the same.
“It’s really bold and it can be really challenging to leave something that’s going well.”
- The turning point for Lindsey to go big and play out of her comfort zone (6:20)
- What can make all the difference in having the courage to take a big step (16:00)
- Why you need to commit before having all the evidence something will work (21:50)
- The mindset shift that can happen when you go through a failure (30:15)
- Self-care tips when growing a big audience (37:45)
links mentioned in this episode
- Powerhouse Women
- Powerhouse Women with Lindsey Schwartz podcast
- Powerhouse Women Event – Send your ticket receipt to email@example.com to get your free gift
If you enjoyed this episode, it would mean the world to me to see your feedback through a rating and review on Apple Podcasts!