I’m sharing one of my favorite success tips.
I learned this in one of my earliest sales jobs and it’s served me well through the years. I’m sharing some of the best habits I know to build your self-esteem, because your self-esteem is a direct reflection of your ability to perform. If you’ve been thinking about how to build your self-confidence (in your work, relationships, health, or anything), I hope these ideas will serve you.
“Confidence is a choice and it’s a habit.”
- The difference between feeling good enough and having high self esteem (4:01)
- The relationship between money and self-esteem (8:50)
- Why self-confidence doesn’t remove risk (11:50)
- How to know how your self-confidence is doing (13:59)
- Habits to build self-esteem (24:37)