Here’s the truth about mindset and manifestation.
Get ready for an incredible session today on the podcast. The mindset shifts you can experience by listening to John Assaraf are real and I’m so excited for you to dive in.
John has built 5 multimillion dollar companies, written 2 New York Times Bestselling books and featured in 8 movies, including the blockbuster hit “The Secret” and “Quest For Success” with Richard Branson and the Dalai Lama.
Today, he is founder and CEO of NeuroGym, a company dedicated to using the most advanced technologies and evidence based brain training methods to help individuals unleash their fullest potential and maximize their results.
“Awareness gives us choice and choice is what can give us freedom.”
- The difference between being interested and being committed to your goals (7:01)
- Why vision boards work (15:35)
- The neuroscience of manifestation (23:55)
- Why our brains develop to avoid discomfort (29:02)
- How we can start to change our mindsets (33:05)
- A brain exercise you can do to change your mindset (36:06)
- The razor’s edge mindset for our current climate (45:20)
links mentioned in this episode:
- Innercise: The New Science to Unlock Your Brain’s Hidden Power
- The Success Principles: How to Get From Where You Are to Where You Want to Be
- The Secret
- Sign up for the Brain-A-Thon
If you enjoyed this episode, it would mean the world to me to see your feedback through a rating and review on Apple Podcasts!