Some people have figured it out.
John Lee Dumas is a legend in the podcasting world. He hosts a daily podcast that gets millions of downloads a month, and he only really works 5 days a month. I have been so inspired by John’s focus and what he has created, and I am so excited to share his insight with you.
John is the founder & host of Entrepreneurs On Fire, an award-winning podcast where he interviews inspiring entrepreneurs to help you along your entrepreneurial journey.
If you’re tired of spending 90% of your day doing things you don’t enjoy and only 10% doing things you love, then you’re in the right place. John’s goal with Entrepreneurs On Fire is to deliver the inspiration and strategies you need to FIRE UP your entrepreneurial journey and create the life you’ve always dreamed of.
He has interviewed over 3,000 incredible entrepreneurs, including Tony Robbins, Seth Godin, Gary Vaynerchuk, Barbara Corcoran, Tim Ferriss, and many more.
John is incredible at what he does and he is authentically invested in entrepreneurs’ success. I know you’ll be inspired by his story, his habits, and his path to uncommon success.
“I discovered the void that needed to be filled in that niche.”
- Habits John uses to create so much output in his business (5:14)
- Why John decided to write a traditionally published book now (11:35)
- The first step to finding your path to success (15:30)
- An essential step to making content successfully (16:50)
- What makes great entrepreneurs stand out from good ones (24:00)
- What John’s journals help you do (and how to get them for free) (29:05)
Links mentioned in this episode:
If you enjoyed this episode, it would mean the world to me to see your feedback through a rating and review on Apple Podcasts!