What happens when your life goes drastically different than you planned?
I am bringing you a very special episode today – a conversation with my dear friend, more like a brother, Chad Hymas.
In 2001, at the age of 27, Chad’s life changed in an instant when a 2,000 pound bale of hay shattered his neck, leaving him a quadriplegic. But Chad’s dreams were not paralyzed that day – he became an example of what is possible.
Chad inspires, motivates, and moves audiences, creating an experience that touches hearts for a lifetime. He is one of the youngest ever to receive the Council of Peers Award for Excellence and to be inducted into the prestigious National Speaker Hall of Fame.
Chad is an incredible perspective check for anyone who is struggling with challenges, has had a devastating loss, or is wondering if their dreams are even possible. I am so grateful for his generous words and heart, and I know you’ll be uplifted through whatever you’re going through after listening to him.
There is more than one way to accomplish a dream.
- How our dreams and goals can constantly push us to evolve (3:38)
- What happens when our dreams start to falter (8:20)
- Why taking ownership of everything in our lives is so important (10:18)
- Why we must be teachable in order to evolve (13:20)
- How to think about hard challenges when you’re right in the middle of them (20:27)
- The power of gratitude for what you have to attract more (24:10)
- How to help yourself by serving others (28:00)
- How Chad is learning how to receive support in a current transition (36:10)
Dreams don’t come true with I-optic vision. They come true with We-optic vision.
links mentioned in this episode
- Jesus Calling by Sarah Young
- Art Berg
If you enjoyed this episode, it would mean the world to me to see your feedback through a rating and review on Apple Podcasts!
Thank you, both for Sharing your personal testimonies so openly. I receive your encouragement during changes in my own life right now. God Bless, Sandy