Have you been scared of a big change?
Real talk friends: I’m about to get married and it’s brought up all the nerves about change and entering a new chapter. I know you can relate whether or not you’ve been married. But I wanted to lean into the fear I’ve been experiencing and share with you how I navigate it. It’s such a normal part of growth and evolution, and the more we understand it, the easier we can move through it.
In this episode, I share stories from my own life of how I’ve faced big fears during big change and how I moved through it. I give you the tools and recommendations that help me and that I know can help you if you are facing big change right now.
“When we’re in the business of change, it’s totally normal to have fear and discomfort show up.”
- The million dollar question I ask when I’m scared of change (4:56)
- What one of my mentors taught me about making big decisions (9:00)
- Why I chose to get married again after being happily single (12:10)
- The question to ask your fear (15:20)
- What is usually underneath all fear (19:45)
- Why we trade potential for familiarity (23:20)
- What to do when the fear shows up (27:05)