It’s time for a flashback friday from the archives.
I’ve been coaching my current Success Academy clients on goal setting. I love this topic because it’s such a game changer when it’s done right.
I pulled up a video I recorded years ago on the 5 tips to make effective goals and wanted to share it on the podcast in case you are looking for new ways to set goals.
I’d love to hear your thoughts on how you set goals and if these tips work for you!
“Vague goals produce vague results.”
- Tip 1: Be clear on what you want (0:47)
- Tip 2: Make measurable goals (4:51)
- Tip 3: Define your motivation (6:06)
- Tip 4: Set your goals in what you want to move towards achieving (8:31)
- Tip 5: Put accountability into your life (12:12)
links mentioned in this episode
If you enjoyed this episode, it would mean the world to me to see your feedback through a rating and review on Apple Podcasts!