If you want more resilience, here you go.
Every time I talk to my friend Amberly I feel better about myself and life.
Amberly Lago is a leading expert in the field of resilience, transformation, and health and wellness. She is the best-selling author of “True Grit and Grace” and empowers people around the world by sharing the story of how she turned a tragedy into triumph.
In this conversation, Amberly shares her story and the ways she has learned to thrive with resilience. She is an incredible example of how to find gratitude and joy, even when things are still hard. I am so excited for you to feel her energy and fill up with self-love and hope.
“If we want to be resilient, it really takes a community.”
- What being an athlete taught Amberly as a teenager (4:35)
- How to choose your outlets positively (9:15)
- What healing from a devastating injury and constant pain looks like (14:45)
- What helped Amberly climb out of depression after her accident and still helps her today (20:01)
- How to serve others when you are in a tough place yourself (26:05)
- The most important ways to take care of your mind during hard times (32:04)
- The tool Amberly uses to strengthen her resilience (40:50)
links mentioned in this episode
If you enjoyed this episode, it would mean the world to me to see your feedback through a rating and review on Apple Podcasts!