Let’s check in with how you’re doing.
If you’re like me, you know a lot of things to do to make yourself feel better. But you’re probably not doing all of them, right? It’s easy to know, it’s harder to do. So I wanted to pop in today on this solo episode and step in as your life coach.
I’m sharing 5 things that I know will help you feel better, get things done, and progress – as long as we do them. If you’ve been distracted and off your routine, here is a boost to get you back in your groove.
“What changes your life is the actions you take.”
- The difference between knowing and living a truth (2:20)
- How to create and maintain a great morning ritual (7:40)
- The power of nourishing your brain by reading and listening to good content (10:40)
- Why having your own gratitude journal is so valid (13:53)
- What happens when you commit to moving your body everyday (18:15)
- How to harness the power of focus (20:42)
links mentioned in this episode
If you enjoyed this episode, it would mean the world to me to see your feedback through a rating and review on Apple Podcasts!
Power of two priorities…music to a very full life. It’s a can do solution.
Your voice captures my attention. It comes from a gentle soul who lives what she shares & inspires confidence to step into new shoes.
Love it. Thanks💓