I’m sharing one of my dearest friends on the show.
Mary is a sister to me, a dear friend, a light, an inspiration, and so much more. We’ve gotten to know each other over the past two years and what a gift that has been. I wanted to share her story on the podcast because I know everyone will relate to her beautiful transformation from fear to love.
Mary Crafts is…quite simply…. a living legend. From humble beginnings and dire circumstances, she invested blood, sweat and countless tears into building what would become the most celebrated catering company in Utah.
That multi-million dollar empire became the launching pad for so much more. Today, Mary has handed the reins of her catering empire to her incredibly gifted children who have taken her company to the next level, while Mary turns her attention to helping others build their dreams.
In this conversation, Mary shares her story of a huge wake-up call at 50 years old, her journey of learning to face her fears, lose excess weight, transform her life, and even climb Mt. Kilimanjaro at the age of 65. Get ready for an amazing story – Mary is the example that anything is possible.
“What would I do today if I wasn’t afraid?”
- The wake up call and health transformation Mary went through at age 50 (2:45)
- Why we can be afraid to lose excess weight or improve our health (6:22)
- How to begin a reinvention of self-love (8:47)
- The importance of grace and grit to a strong person (14:30)
- What prompted Mary to climb Mt. Kilimanjaro at age 65 (17:20)
- The phrase that got Mary to the top of the mountain (21:55)
- The passage from fear to love (34:01)
If you enjoyed this episode, it would mean the world to me to see your feedback through a rating and review on Apple Podcasts!