It’s a new season and time to orient ourselves.
I took the summer off of podcasting, as I love to do, and focused on play. I’m filled up with joy and ready to start a season of creation. That means coming back to the podcast with a new season – I’m excited!
In this episode, I share some of my very favorite questions to ask myself and my clients at the start of a new chapter. These questions will support you in navigating through this season to help you get to where you want to go.
“With clear vision, then often comes clear pathways.”
- Where are you going? (5:45)
- Why do you want to get there? (12:40)
- What’s my next right step? (13:35)
- Who do I choose to be? (17:55)
- Who am I becoming? (18:40)
- How do I choose to show up? (19:05)
If you enjoyed this episode, it would mean the world to me to see your feedback through a rating and review on Apple Podcasts!