How much do you value your personal peace?
I am bringing you something special from the archives today.
This week’s show features an incredible friend and guest, Trent Shelton, as we share inspiring gems around self worth, gratitude and generosity, and protecting your peace. Trent is a former NFL player, self worth advocate, and has built a massive platform online inspiring others. Trent was a previous guest on my annual free Gratitude Series in 2018 and this conversation was so rich with life gems, that I wanted all of you to have access to it.
You can also join in on my current Gratitude Series program for free by registering at www.GratitudeSeries.com.
When you learn to appreciate everything you have, you will realize that you have everything you need.
- How Trent went from a pro football athlete to a super influential self-worth coach (0:48)
- Why we all need rehab from something (10:20)
- How to practice gratitude as a habit (13:55)
- What to do if you don’t think you are enough (21:45)
- How to anchor yourself to your worth when you’re in a funk (26:07)
- What it means to protect your peace (29:56)
- What Trent has learned about generosity (34:09)
- What to keep in mind during a challenging time (45:11)
If you want to keep it, give it away.
links mentioned in this episode
If you enjoyed this episode, it would mean the world to me to see your feedback through a rating and review on Apple Podcasts!