Podcast: EP 70 Magnify Your Marketing with Michelle McCullough
It’s time to do a marketing tune-up.
One of my good friends and a trusted marketing expert is on the show today. She has been teaching marketing wisdom for years, and I’ve benefited directly from her expertise in my own business many times. Since it’s the end of the year and we’re thinking about strategy for the coming year, I wanted to bring her on the show to give us a solid look into where we should focus our marketing efforts in the coming year.
Michelle McCullough started her first business when she was 19 and currently runs 3 companies including consulting other businesses all over the world. She’s the author of four best selling books including the “Make It Happen Blueprint” and “The Time Blueprint for Entrepreneurs”.
In addition to being the CEO of DreamBoard Media – a digital marketing agency, Michelle is a seasoned speaker and former corporate trainer, who teaches high performance and leadership strategies that boost employee engagement and retention.
This conversation is an incredibly helpful look into the core strategies of marketing, where to focus going forward, and what really makes the difference when sharing your business with your ideal customers.
“What are you doing to maintain your home court advantage?”
- What is most important to be thinking about when it comes to marketing your business in 2021 (2:05)
- How to build a home court advantage in your business (5:00)
- Why email marketing isn’t dead (11:05)
- How to understand open rates versus social media exposure (14:30)
- How to start a website on a simple, beginner level (17:36)
- Why video marketing is not going away (19:00)
- Tips for getting over nerves about being on video (22:11)
- How to get authenticity to translate in your marketing (25:40)
- Tips for using social media in the next year (28:55)
Links mentioned in this episode:
- Marketing Blueprint Workshop Use code TIFF for discount
- Keap aka Infusionsoft
If you enjoyed this episode, it would mean the world to me to see your feedback through a rating and review on Apple Podcasts!