Podcast: EP 23 Cultivate the Calm
Let’s nourish ourselves.
Wow, what a time. It’s been a wild week with the spread of the coronavirus and everyone practicing social distancing. Lots of disruption, anxiety, and unknown.
I sat down and recorded a podcast about how to cultivate calm in the midst of crisis – and it’s all about nourishing ourselves with what we need.
I’m sending you so much love during this time. Let’s nourish ourselves and each other. We can do this.
“We’re choosing intentionally to say we’re going to be nourishing in this time.”
- Why it’s important to be gentle with yourself (2:25)
- The question to ask yourself to remain calm (4:20)
- How to be an intentional consumer of information (5:15)
- The why and how of intentional breathing (8:24)
- The value of doing a nourishing activity daily (10:20)
- The 4 types of nourishing activities (11:01)
links mentioned in this episode
If you enjoyed this episode, it would mean the world to me to see your feedback through a rating and review on Apple Podcasts!