It’s time to come home to yourself.
One of the things I feel most strongly about is the importance of loving and taking care of ourselves. I like to say that you are your own best life coach — this especially applies to knowing what you need in the form of self-care.
To guide you through learning to coach yourself in this area, I recorded a solo episode sharing my thoughts on the one question that always helps me discover what I need to give myself at any time. My hope is that this will serve you through this holiday season and beyond. Because we all need to be a friend to ourselves.
What if you were the safest place you knew?
- The question to ask yourself when you are practicing self-care (2:15)
- How to manage mood swings or stress during the holidays (8:03)
- What makes us feel low self-worth (10:35)
- How to become your own best coach (14:30)
- The difference between judging yourself and having compassion for yourself (16:03)
- How to come home to yourself (18:07)
links mentioned in this episode
If you enjoyed this episode, it would mean the world to me to see your feedback through a rating and review on Apple Podcasts!