Lessons 1 – 5 on the Entrepreneurial Journey
I celebrated 10 years of starting my own business last week, and it was an amazing experience. I gathered 100 of my close friends and peers to celebrate what we have created together. My heart was so full at the end of that night.
As I’ve reflected on what I’ve learned over the past 10 years, I wanted to share my best lessons with you on the podcast. I’ve divided this episode into two parts so that I can dive deep into each lesson.
“Perfectionism is just fear dressed up in haute couture.”
- Lesson 1: Take imperfect action to the achievement of your goals (3:45)
- Lesson 2: Always be learning (8:10)
- Lesson 3: Mentors and coaches (13:30)
- Lesson 4: Goals and visions and intentions oh my! (21:25)
- Lesson 5: You aren’t for everyone (25:47)
links mentioned in this episode
- Episode 1 The Power of Imperfect Action
- Self-Care = Your Success! Part 1 video
- Recommended Reading List
- Success Academy
- The Approval Addiction video
If you enjoyed this episode, it would mean the world to me to see your feedback through a rating and review on Apple Podcasts!