Lessons 6 – 10 on the Entrepreneurial Journey
Here is part 2 of the 10 lessons I’ve learned over the past 10 years of running my own business. I celebrated 10 years of starting my own business a couple weeks ago, and it was an amazing experience. I gathered 100 of my close friends and peers to celebrate what we have created together. My heart was so full at the end of that night.
As I’ve reflected on what I’ve learned over the past 10 years, I wanted to share my best lessons with you on the podcast. I’ve divided this episode into two parts so that I can dive deep into each lesson. Here is Part 1 in case you missed it.
“Your self-care is the nucleus that touches everything else.”
- Lesson 6: The power of purpose (3:36)
- Lesson 7: Self-care as fuel for your life (13:42)
- Lesson 8: Show up to serve (24:31)
- Lesson 9: Choose to nourish your courage (30:30)
- Lesson 10: Your harvest cannot be prevented (39:08)
links mentioned in this episode
If you enjoyed this episode, it would mean the world to me to see your feedback through a rating and review on Apple Podcasts!