Are you ready to come home to yourself?
I’ve got a real treat for you today on the podcast. My friend Justin is teaching us about self-love, meditation, and coming home to ourselves.
Justin Michael Williams works at the intersection of social justice, mindfulness, and personal growth—with a touch of music that brings it all to life.
With over a decade of teaching experience, Justin has become a pioneering voice of color for the new healing movement—between his podcast, keynotes, and motivational online platforms, Justin’s teachings have now spread to more than 40 countries around the globe.
Justin is dedicated to using his voice to serve. To being a beacon of hope for those who are lost, and to making sure all people, of all backgrounds, have access to the information they need to change their lives.
This conversation is rich with love, calm, peace, and a call to slow down, surrender, and then show up for these lives we get to live.
“There is nothing separating me from the divine. It is within me.”
- How you can have everything materially and still not feel fulfilled (5:21)
- Justin’s self-love journey and process of coming home to himself (8:27)
- Ways to be kind to yourself during the Covid-19 quarantine (13:37)
- Easy ways to use meditation to come home to yourself (17:38)
- A short practice in the style of meditation Justin teaches (21:34)
- Why Justin wrote this book on meditation (28:45)
- How to practice surrender right now (34:42)
links mentioned in this episode
- Stay Woke: A Meditation Guide for the Rest of Us
- Marianne Williamson
- Support the Stay Woke, Give Back Tour
If you enjoyed this episode, it would mean the world to me to see your feedback through a rating and review on Apple Podcasts!