“What invites the cozy into your life?”
This is a question that popped into my mind as I was preparing this episode about healing your heart. The topic came to me as I was thinking about what my audience needed to hear right now, and I know it’s meant for you or someone you know. I love self-care, as you know, but this specific kind of self-care is extra important when you have been heart-hurt.
In this episode, I share 5 ways that I have learned to heal my own heart in times of challenge, pain or adversity. I hope they support you or someone you love in their season of healing, because it’s possible.
“A broken heart is an open heart.” – Mark Nepo
- A question to ask yourself in the middle of adversity (8:50)
- The power of your self-talk (10:10)
- How to self-care when you are hurting (15:45)
- What creates sustainable success (20:40)
- The power of service to heal yourself (26:01)