It’s the end of one year and the start of a new one.
I had a powerful experience sharing an exercise at a workshop I taught last week. It was all about intention setting for a new year. But first, I walked each attendee through an exercise to close out the current year in gratitude and peace.
I wanted to share this exercise on the podcast because it was so powerful for those of us at the workshop. Whether you’re listening to this at the new year, during a new chapter of your life, or any other time, I’d love to hear what you experience as you go through this exercise and remember the goodness that life has brought you.
“You don’t remedy anything by condemning it.” – Wayne Dyer
- How to create a peaceful ending to a chapter of your life (4:35)
- Why it’s important to bless the painful moments we experience (10:20)
- An exercise to walk you through ending your year and beginning a new one (12:45)
- What I do on the eve of my birthday each year (26:20)
links mentioned in this episode
- TEDx Talk – Gifts of Adversity
- James Allen’s As a Man Thinketh
- Making Room for New episode
- The Guest House by Rumi
If you enjoyed this episode, it would mean the world to me to see your feedback through a rating and review on Apple Podcasts!