One of the lady legends is here today.
I love this woman. She has been inspiring me for years. Her books, words, posts, and teachings have been a light to me.
Yes, I’m talking about THE Danielle LaPorte. You’ve likely heard of her Desire Map or Fire Starter Sessions. But if you’re just being introduced to Danielle, here’s what to get excited about.
Danielle LaPorte is a member of Oprah’s Super Soul 100, a group who, in Oprah Winfrey’s words, “is uniquely connecting the world together with a spiritual energy that matters.”
She is the creator of The Desire Map series, “A heart centered approach to finding your true power”. The book has been translated into ten languages, a day planner system, a multimedia course, a Top 10 iTunes app, and workshop and coaching programs with leaders in 15+ countries. She’s also the author of White Hot Truth: Clarity for keeping it real on your spiritual path, and The Fire Starter Sessions: A guide to creating success on your own terms, which also spun off into a coaching curriculum.
I was so thrilled to record this episode, I asked her as many questions as I could fit in, from how she handles vulnerability to dating to owning her voice and more. I know you’ll feel stronger and clearer after listening to this special conversation.
The mechanism for everything we want is devotion.
- Why you shouldn’t “play it cool” (2:47)
- How Danielle transitioned her faith from organized religion to her life’s purpose (6:05)
- Where the desire map idea came from and why it’s so important (10:04)
- How to connect to your divine feminine and those core feelings (15:50)
- How to let go of betrayal and heal (18:40)
- How to navigate the vulnerability of owning your work and your voice (22:25)
- The truth about self-love and when it’s powerful (26:50)
- What Danielle is learning about dating right now (36:58)
- How to resist the urge to dim your light while dating (40:47)
The feminine is the answer to our ills.
links mentioned in this episode
If you enjoyed this episode, it would mean the world to me to see your feedback through a rating and review on Apple Podcasts!