It’s time to create the new.
I wanted to bring you a motivational episode about creating new things in our lives. New sales, new relationships, new health, new peace. It’s been a rough year for so many and it’s easy to put our goals on hold when the world feels chaotic. But that’s not what we’re here for.
In this episode, I share 3 of my favorite tools for creating a new habit, goal, result, or chapter. I’m starting a new class of my Success Academy soon, so this is on my mind. If this speaks to you, I’d love for you to join me in it!
“Don’t judge the day by the harvest you reap. Judge the day by the seeds you plant.” – Robert Stevenson
- A proactive versus reactive mindset around creation (5:21)
- Why setting your intention is essential (9:12)
- How to anchor your intention (11:05)
- Make effort-based goals (16:25)
- The power of having support in your life (19:25)