Podcast: EP 42 Talking Love + Relationships with Arielle Ford
Let’s talk about love.
This is a topic that we all think about but we don’t always know how to move forward towards our goals. That’s why I invited a dear friend, Arielle Ford, to talk to us about soulmates, relationships, love, and conscious dating.
Arielle Ford is a leading personality in the personal growth and contemporary spirituality movement. For the past 30 years she has been living, teaching, and promoting consciousness through all forms of media. She is a celebrated love and relationship expert, author, speaker, and is the co-creator and host of Evolving Wisdom’s Art of Love series. Her mission is to help women Find Love, Keep Love and Be Love.
Arielle has been called “The Cupid of Consciousness” and “The Fairy Godmother of Love.” She lives in La Jolla, CA with her husband/soulmate, Brian Hilliard and their feline friends.
“Love is a behavior. A decision. An action. A way of being.”
- What love is and is not (1:35)
- How Arielle met her husband in her 40s (5:01)
- What a soulmate is and how to find them (7:05)
- What love looks like in a committed relationship (11:30)
- The tools that couples need to use to keep a relationship happy (16:20)
- The unknown secret to relationship success (22:01)
- How to deal with self-defeating thoughts about love (24:45)
- The principle of “living as if” and how it gets you want you want faster (30:35)
- What “feathering the nest” means and why it’s important (34:55)
links mentioned in this episode:
- The Soulmate Secret
- A Course In Miracles
- The Prophet by Khalil Gibran
If you enjoyed this episode, it would mean the world to me to see your feedback through a rating and review on Apple Podcasts!