Let’s talk about promises to ourselves.
I have a treat for you today. One of the best, most entertaining speakers and friends I know is on the show. He has a new book out that I loved hearing about.
Jason is the author of the Facebook post entitled, “I Saw My Wife at Target Today”, which has been seen by more than 100 million people. A recent, and one of the youngest inductees in the prestigious Speaker Hall of Fame, his talks inspire leadership from the perspective of a Promise, while giving attendees an engaging, entertaining, and educational experience all in one. His new book is The Promise to the One.
In this conversation, Jason shares the story of how he became a headlining Vegas performer, and then left that career to keep the most important promises to himself. I can’t wait for you to hear his perspective on what it means to keep promises and find harmony through integrity.
“Our harmony is our integrity.”
- How promises are more important than goals (6:05)
- What “the promise to the one” is (13:35)
- How Jason become a special kind of performer (17:55)
- Why it’s helpful to have someone else tell you what makes you great (19:50)
- How Jason became a headliner for his own Vegas show (22:03)
- Why keeping our promises to ourselves doesn’t guarantee immediate success (27:30)
- Jason’s advice for someone who is waiting to take action on their gifts (35:25)
links mentioned in this episode:
If you enjoyed this episode, it would mean the world to me to see your feedback through a rating and review on Apple Podcasts!